If you are running a WooCommerce online store, chances are, you’re also selling your products on Amazon and eBay. If you’re not, you should absolutely be doing this – Amazon makes up around 40 percent of all ecommerce market share and is also the top place shoppers go to search for items. eBay, while it only gets around 1 percent of ecommerce market share, draws shoppers looking for niche and specialty items. Not having your products available on these sites is causing you to miss out on sales and visibility.
Fortunately, integrating your WooCommerce store with Amazon and eBay isn’t difficult. Our ecommerce website development agency is highlighting our favorite plugins and sharing some steps on getting started.
Why Integrate Amazon and eBay into Your WooCommerce Store
If you are selling on Amazon and eBay, and those marketplaces aren’t integrated into your ecommerce website, you’re dealing with the headache of managing multiple platforms. Fortunately, you can connect your existing listings on those platforms to the corresponding products in your WooCommerce product listings.
Not only does having everything in one convenient location make life a lot easier for you, it will help you run and manage your business more accurately and efficiently. Having everything on one platform allows you to keep more accurate records, maintain consistent pricing, and see updated inventory information as well as communicate more easily with your customers. Additionally, your records and inventory sync in real-time so if a product sells on one channel, it reflects in WooCommerce and the information goes back out to the other marketplace listings.
Choosing a Plugin to Integrate Amazon and eBay to Your WooCommerce Store
It may seem intimidating to bring your Amazon and eBay stores into your WooCommerce store, but it’s actually not complicated at all and can be done in just a few minutes by installing the right plugin.
There are several plugins available for integrating other marketplaces into WooCommerce. However, not all plugins are created equal. You want to look for plugins that are recognized and official through WooCommerce, as those tend to be much more reliable, offer updates when needed, and have continued, on-going customer support. Using a plugin from an unknown third party developer may mean a broken plugin that stops working and never updates again. Also, be sure to read user reviews to get a better idea of what’s right for your business.
To help you get started, here are some of our recommendations:
Amazon and eBay Integration for WooCommerce
Developed by Codisto, Amazon and eBay integration for WooCommerce is the only official WooCommerce extension that is made for both Amazon and eBay (other plugins are for Amazon or eBay). It’s free to download and install, but does require a paid monthly subscription to maintain integration after a 30-day trial. Features include:
- List your complete WooCommerce product catalog on Amazon and eBay quickly and easily
- Create listings specifically for Amazon and/or eBay
- Link existing listings on Amazon and eBay to the corresponding items in your ecommerce store catalog
- Set separate pricing, fulfillment requirements, and product information for your third-party platform listings
- Receive marketplace orders directly in WooCommerce
- Sync your inventory, product orders, pricing, and product listings and images in real-time
- Easy to “plug and play” with no need to take products down and re-add them and no need to migrate data
- Codisto XpressGrid provides you with an easy spreadsheet style management of all your marketplace listings from one screen within WooCommerce
WP-Lister for Amazon
WP-Lister for Amazon integrates your Amazon listings with your WooCommerce product catalog, saving you time and stress. This extension is $149/year, but there is a free version, WP-Lister Lite for Amazon, you can download and install to get a feel for it. Note: the free version does not sync your sales or feature the automatic repricing. Features include:
- Add new product pages on Amazon with product details from WooCommerce
- Match your WooCommerce products to Amazon products by product name, SKU or custom attributes
- Import product title, images and attributes from Amazon
- Updates your on-hand quantities in WooCommerce when you sell something on Amazon
- Update inventory on Amazon when you sell through your ecommerce site.
- Create variations from Amazon as variable products in WooCommerce
- Create orders in WooCommerce from sales on Amazon
- Map WooCommerce product attributes to Amazon feed columns
- Update lowest price information automatically
- Repricing Tool automatically adjusts your price depending on the lowest price on Amazon
- FBA Support: fulfill non-Amazon orders via Fulfillment By Amazon
WP-Lister Pro for eBay
Like WP-Lister for Amazon, WP-Lister Pro for eBay integrates your products and streamlines the listing process. Like its Amazon counterpart, it’s $149/year but there is a Lite option that is free. Features include:
- Maintain any number of listings from WP
- Set up a profile once and apply to multiple products
- Verify items and get expected listing fees
- Sync inventory between eBay and WordPress
- Create eBay orders in WooCommerce
- Choose categories from eBay and your eBay Store
- Map your custom categories to eBay categories
- National and international shipping options
- Able to split variations into individual items
- Create custom listing templates using WordPress post editor
Integrating Your Amazon and eBay Listings into Your WooCommerce Store
Once you choose your plugin or extension to integrate your Amazon and eBay stores into your WooCommerce store, you just need to get it up and running.
In your dashboard of your website, select Plugins from your left-hand menu, and you’ll see Add New. Select Add New, search your plugin, and when you find it, click the install button, and once it’s done, you’ll select Activate Plugin.
No matter what plugin you choose, you’ll have a setup guide or step-by-step instructions to connect your Amazon and eBay accounts to WooCommerce, or create accounts and connect them to WooCommerce.
List or Sync
If you don’t have a store on Amazon or eBay already, you can bulk-list your whole product catalog to your new shops in just a few minutes. Plus, your plugin should give you the option to set parameters like separate pricing, inventory notifications, and listing details, or you can simply carry over your WooCommerce information. It’s up to you!
If you are already selling your products on Amazon and eBay, you can sync your existing listings to the corresponding products in your product catalog. Once you’ve got all your sales channels connected, you can keep track of everything in WooCommerce, from inventory changes to marketplace order notifications.
Update Your WooCommerce Store with TheeCommerce
If you want to increase visibility and sales while reducing your operations and manual tasks, TheeCommerce can help. We specialize in WooCommerce website development to help businesses like yours make the most of your online store. Our ecommerce marketing and web design teams join forces to create a website that attracts your target audience, engages them with clean design and an intuitive layout, and makes the shopping experience quick, convenient, and fun.
Reach out to us today at 919-336-1790 or fill out our contact form for a free website audit and let us help you elevate your business and reach the next level of success!